The Barks: Pictures of faces.
I would like to give a big shout out to Following Roy who was so nice to award me with the Shine On Award. Thank you so much I will display it proudly on my Awards page.
So here are the rules of the award:
1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. CHECK
2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back. CHECK
3.) Share seven random things about yourself
1. Summer is my favorite season, I love it hot.
2. I owned a Chihuahua when I was in middle/high school and took it to college where I had to bring it back home as it wanted to bit others.
3. I owned a cat names Smegie Smegma Lips. She was a hit by car stray that has puss coming out of her ear when she was brought into the clinic and then I adopted her.
4. I love pasta, pizza and seafood.
5. I used to sort mail when in collage and was pretty darn fast at it.
6. I don’t care for my middle name of Sue.
7. I used to be on a bowling league when I was in middle school, my dad and I won first place in a tournament too.
4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. NOT CHECKED
I am being a poop and skipping #4. I am lucky to get this post done in time to post as I am super busy trying to train my gang so they stop failing hunt tests, I have another hunt test this weekend so concentrating on that. I would like anyone who hasn’t gotten this fabulous award to go ahead and grab it and display it proudly on your page also.
Mia is continuing to grow like a week. Here she is running up to me she is always super excited to see me at Sunday supper.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…